Poljot Chronograph 3133 - new & original from 1992!

SKU
3133/6851096
€299.00
Delivery Time:
1-2 days
Add to Wish List

Movement: Poljot 3133 with 23 jewels

Case: chromed

Dial: white-silver

Diameter: 38 mm 

Height: 12 mm

Lug to Lug width: 45,5 mm

Rarity & time capsule from 1992!

Poljot Chronograph 3133 - from the original stock of Poljot-V Uhrenvertriebs GmbH from Kahl am Main, Germany.

The roots of the watch brand "Poljot-International" lie in the 1930s, when the "First State Watch Factory" was founded in Moscow. In 1961, after the first human being, Yuri Gagarin, flew into space, the watches produced by the factory were given the name "Poljot" (the flight).

In 1992, the watch sales company "Poljot-V GmbH" was founded in Frankfurt am Main (Germany), and in 1994 a new watch brand "Poljot-International" was launched under the leadership of its managing director, Alexander Shorokhov.

This chromed Poljot chronograph dates back to the very beginnings of Poljot-V GmbH in 1992. These were watches imported from Moscow for the Western European market!

The watch is an unworn, mint collector's item - of course thoroughly checked and re-oiled by our watchmakers.

Includes original Poljot leather strap, Poljot-V certificate with watch number and original red watch box.

Chromed brass case with 38mm diameter (with crown 42mm), 12mm height and 18mm lug width - slightly curved plexiglass. (can be polished if scratched)

3 ATM splash-proof.

White-silver dial with silver hands, indexes and cyrillic Poljot signature - date display at position "6".

Poljot 3133 hand-wound caliber with 23 jewels, shock protection, approx. 48 hours power reserve and 21,800 semi-oscillations. With quick date setting between "10" and "12. If you turn the hands slightly backwards, the balance stops and you can set the watch to the exact second.

This Poljot movement 3133 has not been produced for many years and it is becoming increasingly rare and valuable!

Supplied with original Poljot leather strap, certificate and red watch box.

As an accessory, I recommend the RIOS1931 Louisiana Crocodile Calf leather straps in various colors! (see below)

An opportunity to secure yourself such an untouched chronograph with history - only a few pieces available!

( I started my watch business 1992 also with this Poljot "Classic" Chronograph - I sold this model for example from 1992 to 1998 for  wonderful DM: 120 which is about 60.- EUR . This is still one of my very favorite and decend watches )

***Since the original Poljot leather strap is 32 years old and not that robust anymore  - in contrast to the watch - we also deliver the RIOS1931 buffalo leather strap Montana in black with white stitching free of charge!

You may also be interested in the following product(s)